Enhancing the Quality of Life in River Falls Wisconsin
The River Falls Community Foundation was created in 1999 to advance the quality of life in River Falls.
Managed by a 100% volunteer board, the Foundation is a community asset – ensuring gifts donated today will be wisely used to enhance the future well-being of the River Falls community.
The River Falls Community Foundation is an affiliate of the St. Croix Valley Foundation.
Our 2022 Board
Chair: Judie Babcock
Vice Chair: Alex Burian
Treasurer: Dennis Ireland
Secretary: Cheryl Ross
Accomplishing Our Mission
We accomplish our mission by:
- Building a Community of Donors
- encouraging residents and others to invest in the community by contributing towards and establishing endowment funds;
- Offering Donors Simplicity and Flexibility in Charitable Giving
- maximum tax advantages and the knowledge that their gift will benefit our community in perpetuity
- Accumulating, Managing and Growing Endowed Funds Wisely
- Directing Income from Endowments to Fund Important Programs
- that maintain and enhance the community’s quality of life.
- Initiating, Promoting and Supporting Further Development of our Community’s Livability